Monday 4 January 2010

The First Day At My New School

On the first day of school, in Raddlebarn Primary School, I was very nervous. I was wondering which class i'm going to be in. I'm looking forward to be in the same class as Anas is in. Anas is a Malaysian boy. He is the son of my father's friend so we meet quite often. Later the headteacher brought me to one of the year six's class. It was Mrs Croghan class. When I entered the class, 6C , I look around the class to see if Anas was in the class.

And then, I saw Anas smiling happily towards me. And then I saw an Indonesian looking boy. His name is Mohammad Firdaus Iqbal.He is also aMuslim. Afterwards, Mrs Croghan shows where i'm sitting for the time being. I was sitting on the same table as Anas is in. That was even better. Later on, somebody who sits next to me who is Adam showed me where the toilets and the dining hall are.


At 3.30 we pack up and line up to go home.When I went out, my mother wasn't there so i went to the back and i saw her, holding my little brother's hand. I went to her and kissed her hand. Soon we walked home together.........

No comments:

Post a Comment