Thursday 25 February 2010

My Football Boots.

On Friday morning, I woke up and went downstairs. I was waiting for my new football boots that I bought from Ebay on Tuesday. Then, I went to the kitchen. And when I came back I saw my dad giggling. I didn't know what was so funny. Then Abah got a "stuff " on his hands. It was actually my football boots. I knew it was coming so I was really happy.

Adidas +F30

On the next Sunday, Abah's friend invited us to play football at the park. So i told Abah I wanted to test my new football boots. We went to the park at 4pm and played football. Abah's friends haven't come yet so we just played football by ourselves. But after a long time waiting, we decided to go home because none of Abah's friend showed up. My boots were ok and I... like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment