Thursday 25 February 2010

Prefect!!

2-3 days ago, Mrs Croghan told my class about new prefects. Many peoples in my class are prefects because they have been in the school starting from September. So they've been prefect for along time..When Mrs Croghan was going to call the new prefects name out, I was always praying and hoping that I will get picked as a new prefect. Then..... Mrs Croghan called my name and I was ever so happy.. I always wanted to be a prefect because prefects are like good peoples who help support the school. Today I got my prefect badge in the assembly. Mrs Chamberlin who was the headteacher called my name out first. She called me, Yunus. I didn't go to the front bacause I thought it was someone else. Then I realized Yunus was my second name so she might have made a mistake. I knew it was me 'cos Mrs Croghan had told me I was going to be a prefect so I just went to the front and got my badge.. I am very2 happy..

No comments:

Post a Comment